Your work it's a good start, you can get it better in many way.
- adjust the constrast between background and animated elements, background now it's too bright
- draw it all better, get it look nicer
This is certainly better than Winshows 95, but I'm sure you can do al lot more!
Take the time to add a lot of interactive items, complete "start" button and draw better some details like the broken display.
This time Winshows XXP has complete the start...
As your first game, it's really a good work!
It's fast and flowing, as an arcade shoteer had to be.
To let the game be played longer, I suggest a difficulty curve a little less steep.
- powerups, expecially energy
- changing background through levels
Note: at the end of match, the result shown was '0' instead of my real score, however I submitted it, and it was submitted the real result; this could be a little bug.
yea , i think I fixed that bug. I also had issues with explosion sounds, but i believe it to be working now.
- You should change text/background colors, to make text more readable
- collision's detection isn't accurate (you die before yuo really touch an enemy)
- why, instead of touch/instant kill mechanism don't you implement a touch/loose energy system?
I like the concept of this game, I hope you'll fix its problems!
Yeah I thought the text was hard to read so I added a glow effect it didnt work out so much. I should have added more contrast to it.
The wall collison is spot on. But for everything else it isnt the reason is I could have
made them all accurate but It would have lagged the game at my current level.
I prefered the lives system but who knows maybe in the next one it will be both :]
Thanks I appreciate your review :D.
Never Give Up!!!
I loved it!
Your snail is nice, why don't you make another game whith it?
I would really like playing a platform with the immortal snail :)
Another game with it? Dear god, no.
It's very funny helping this little devil doing his diabolic task!
Nice graphics, immediate gameplay, and the demon's voice it's too sympathetic!
Waiting chapter 3 with impatience.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.