Simple and funny
The look of your movie is very simple, but it's funny!
- the representation of a "blonde" :D
I didn't like:
- the character's voice, a little "muffled"
Simplicity is often best for short slice-of-lifes like this. I'll try to rig speakonia to make better clips, but some days it's just not reliable.
- some humorous elements
- the music
I didn't like
- the story (a short movie should have something like a surprising ending or it should bring a message)
- the drawing, too approximate
The Frog sacrifice itself to save the world...
...crazy, this movie is completely absurd, it's psychedelic, out of mind...
but overall it's attractive!!!
- choice and synchronization of the music with video (they've a great part in the attractiveness of the movie)
- the way you managed the animation effect, in particular transitions between "characters" and the way a "thing" rise from another "thing"
- your imagination!!!
Your work it's a good start, you can get it better in many way.
- adjust the constrast between background and animated elements, background now it's too bright
- draw it all better, get it look nicer
This is certainly better than Winshows 95, but I'm sure you can do al lot more!
Take the time to add a lot of interactive items, complete "start" button and draw better some details like the broken display.
This time Winshows XXP has complete the start...
As your first game, it's really a good work!
It's fast and flowing, as an arcade shoteer had to be.
To let the game be played longer, I suggest a difficulty curve a little less steep.
- powerups, expecially energy
- changing background through levels
Note: at the end of match, the result shown was '0' instead of my real score, however I submitted it, and it was submitted the real result; this could be a little bug.
yea , i think I fixed that bug. I also had issues with explosion sounds, but i believe it to be working now.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.